This is v1.3.10.
This is the latest stable version of the Cropper Plugins project. Updated October 22nd, 2011.
There is a new plugin for v1.3.10:
- Send-to-Twitter. It uploads a screenshot to Twitter. It uses OAuth to authenticate.
Also for v1.3.10, I've updated the Send-to-TwitPic plugin; it broke sometime in spring when Twitter changed their approval UI. It will work now.
And, I've made some other minor changes and fixes.
There are several plugins that are new since v1.2:
- Send-to-ImageShack. This works like Send-to-Imgur or send-to-Flickr: it sends the capture to a free image hosting service. .
- Send-to-TwitPic. Upload a screenshot to TwitPic and a tweet to Twitter from Cropper. It uses OAuth to authenticate.
- Send-to-Picasa. Upload a screenshot to Google's Picasa photo sharing service.
- Send-to-Facebook. Upload a screenshot to Facebook. It uses OAuth 2.0 to authenticate.
Also, there are several other significant changes to existing plugins:
- Send-to-Paint.NET now works correctly on x64 machines. Previously the plugin was not launching Paint.NET correctly. Also, the output option for Send-to-Paint.NET is disabled now, if Paint.NET is not detected on the computer. Also, the Paint.NET plugin can chain to an upload plugin, to upload the screenshot after editing it. (new for v1.3.5.) This is handy when marking up a screen shot.
- Several plugins have been changed to now present their configuration options in the standard way, via the tabbed UI from the Cropper core. This is done by implementing the IConfigurablePlugin interface exposed by Cropper. These plugins include: Send-to-Email, Send-to-S3, Send-to-TFS, Send-to-Flickr.
- Send-to-Imgur works again. It previously was based on HTML screen scraping, and when Imgur changed their website, the plugin stopped working. Now the plugin uses the public Imgur API. It should be more reliable.
- Send-to-TinyPic has been removed. It was based on HTML Screen scraping, too, and when TinyPic changed their flow, the plugin stopped working. But TinyPic publishes no API, and the terms and conditions of the service prohibit scripting uploads. So the plugin was dropped.
- The AnimatedGif plugin now supports configuration options.
The pre-requisite for Cropper Plugins is... Cropper itself
. Get v1.9.4
There is also a separate zip, containing a standalone OAuth.Manager class and its documentation.