Plugin download package

Dec 22, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Hello Cheeso,

I noticed the downloaded plugin package (1.3.7) contains a few files which belong to the Cropper Core package, eg: Cropper.Core.dll v1.9.3.89 and Cropper.Extensibility.dll v.1.9.3.89. Why are these (old files) included, are they need for some plugin to work?

BTW, Cheeso nice to see you active on this project as well, love your work (currently also using your IIRF)

Coordinator
Dec 22, 2010 at 8:35 PM

Heya RvdH,

I thought I recognized your signin name.

About Cropper.Core and Cropper.Extensibility - you are correct, cropperplugins should not be distributing those libraries.  It's my mistake.  those DLLs are required to build CroperPlugins, but when any of the plugins from CropperPlugins runs, it should use the respective DLLs from the installed Cropper . There's no need to copy these DLLs into the plugins directory; in fact it would be better if you did not do so.

The reason they are "old" is that I am building CropperPlugins against a slightly-out-of-date Cropper. 

I will correct the script that zips up the binary, to omit those DLLs in the future.

On the other hand the Microsoft.Http.dll and the Flickrnet DLL, also included in the download, are necessary for some of the plugins.

thanks for the compliments. Glad you like it.

take care

-Cheeso

Coordinator
Dec 22, 2010 at 8:39 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Dec 23, 2010 at 3:06 PM

FYI - This fixed is v1.3.8, which is available for download now.

Dec 23, 2010 at 11:40 PM

thanks, I have seen you also fixed the SendToPicasa plugin in version 1.3.9... thumbs up!

Coordinator
Dec 24, 2010 at 12:28 AM

ya, I fixed your issue.  Thanks for reporting it. 

Can you confirm that it's fixed for you?

Dec 24, 2010 at 7:04 AM

Yep, it is working, just uploaded a captured pic to picasa.

Would be nice if the plugin remembers the e-mail address like you suggested though, eg: http://cropperplugins.codeplex.com/workitem/14911

Coordinator
Dec 24, 2010 at 1:44 PM

I haven't quite figured out how to fix that issue yet; but you can workaround it by visiting the Picaxa options tab, just once.

Right click Cropper, selection "Options" then click the Plugins tab, then select "Send to Picasa" then enter your email address there.

Click OK, and it should save it from that point onward.

Coordinator
Dec 25, 2010 at 4:33 PM

ok that's fixed in the source.  There's no binary yet.  the fix will be in v1.3.10.